Tuesday, February 24, 2015

No More Sex!

[update:  Google changed their mind so we can go back to normal]

oh blogger
new rules in bloggerville
no more sex...no more naked cowboys
no more explicit shots
shall be spread across your blog.
 
I am amazed
that they were ever allowed
but then with the 9 zillion trillion quadruplie little blogs
that I never see or wonder about
there must be a few that are just down right
snap...
about sex, about no sex, about showing...
well that's their gig I guess
but you know sex sells
what it sells is more sex so sex
begets sex begets more sex begets "whoa"
who posted that sex.
 
I can sum up sex in just one blog
it's what it is
whatever
you know it is sex.
 
So I won't be posting anything
else that would be considered most inappropriate
in the world of blogging!!
 
barb

No comments:

Post a Comment