Sunday, February 22, 2015

Needs No Words!

 
 
but of course you know I can't no use words for a picture
though it is worth a thousand words
could be misinterpreted
by another.
 
I love art that is words
quotes that are painted in the most unexpected places
that make us ponder or maybe just smile
for a moment.
 
Sitting at the truck stop this morning
waiting for breakfast in a room full of hungry people
with an understaffed waitress
I formed a new project.
 
Does it involve cowboys
no those only feed my passion for writing
and I have no idea why I love cowboys so much
I just accept it.
 
So in the midst of a normal Sunday morning
I formed a new idea, I found this wonderful saying in a gallery
I formed an ocular migraine
[they don't hurt just make you think you ate the wrong mushrooms]
and now I must decide...
 
what do to with this day!
 
barb
 


No comments:

Post a Comment