Thursday, June 25, 2015

If You Smell Gas...it must be Gas


Sometimes a post is just a way to vetch...alright all the time.
 
We are setting up for a show this morning
and the van rolls over and plays dead
so off it goes with Triple A
and we switch to the PT Cruiser
which is older than dirt but not as old as the van
and it only as 30 some thousand miles
but hey...I regress
Tonight the "Check Engine Light" comes on
really, one car down and you slick
motherhungry  jerk
want to take the other one giving me heartburn??
 
But one thing I learned in the two years
in which I was single
and I do single very well thank you
I have seen this little stupid light before
so I go on google to refresh
my memory on how to do a diagnostic check of
that  "Check Engine Light"
google and youtube are the best things in life
well maybe not the best but I'll
do sex another time
and there it is 0455 - the code has taunted me before
which means my gas cap is leaking
so my nose goes into bloodhound stage and
I smell the gas.
 
I have to go to the mechanic on Monday
because of the van
so I'll have him clear it for me and maybe
I'll order a 'certified' PT gas cap
of course, it anyone wants to buy me a new car
for no reason other than you do
let me know!!
 
barb

No comments:

Post a Comment