Saturday, March 7, 2015

To Starbucks or Not to Starbucks



Yep I love good rich hot coffee
    Started drinking coffee in my milk when I was around three or four
         Mostly because I hated milk and refused to drink it
And mothers of those days believed if you didn't drink your milk you would...
    I'm not sure what would happen but why take a chance
         So my addiction...and yes friends coffee is an addiction...began

I have tried cappuccino and Cuban coffee
    I have had the worst excuse for what would never be coffee
             and the best which was Kona coffee in Hawaii but here's the trick
It doesn't matter the brand or style unless the water is excellent
    It is the water that makes the coffee better or worse
             Kona coffee without Hawaiian water is just another cup of joe

Starbucks is an experience I attempt to avoid if at all possible
    No it has nothing to do with whether or not it is good but more because
           if I go for anything but 'just coffee' I forget what I ordered
I stand there with all the other coffee deprived put in all that frufru stuff drinkers
   and no matter what you think people waiting for coffee are on the edge
          of homicidal tendancies because all they want is the double whatever cup

Starbucks is moving into my neighborhood which will be nice on a Sunday morning
      we can go up have a nice treat while reading the paper or better texting
           and spend money unwisely but Sundays are for self indulgence
I won't give up my search for the right blend, the right water and the fresh smell
     of good coffee brewing within my senses
            so we shall wait to see what Starbucks brings to my neighborhood...

Oh yeah...my property value will go up too!!

barb

No comments:

Post a Comment