Sunday, February 5, 2017

Word count...word count...word count!



I know...but this is the Violin and Roses Sculpture
that I just finished.
It has over 97 sculpted glass English Roses
and more than 50 glass leaves
intertwined in a 100 year old Violin.
Pretty cool huh!!

Word Count

My new work is currently hovering just below 100,000 words
I feel like I am just on a journey of characters
until I feel that in those pages is a good story.
It is like getting to know someone
the more you write them the more you get to know them
inside and out.
So word count is high but I will keep writing
until I can pull out what I like.

It is February
Valentine's Day and my 6th Anniversary.
Life is better when you are older
Love is fantastic
when you are older
The shame is that you can't tell the younger you
just how great life is.

barb

No comments:

Post a Comment