Saturday, April 9, 2016

Stephen King, George R.R. Martin and Me




I have a blank bucket list because honestly
I can't concentrate long enough
to believe what I want to do right now
is what I want to do tomorrow
or next week..

so when I do something that makes me
happy or excites me in some way
I add it to my 'things I didn't know I wanted to do'
non-bucket list..

I have tickets to the auditorium in June
to listen to Stephen King
and George R.R. Martin discuss whatever
the hell they want to discuss
because I just want to be there.

I know rock and roll moves me to the point
that I love to go to concerts
and I did go to one Comicon which
definitely was checked off the list of those things
I really don't want to redo.

At the Comicon we listened
to several comic writers/artists including
Stan Lee
He was funny and entertaining
but it has been years since I have read a comic.

So take in all the bands
excluding The Eagles who are still on my
list despite seeing them so many times
but this upcoming event
has blown my socks away.

Stoked...totally, totally stoked!

barb

No comments:

Post a Comment