Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Tucson Glass Art and Bead Festival



This is a picture of glass floral beads
though I photograph them as a bouquet they are beads
designed for jewelry artists.
 
I started as a glass artist in 2003
when I was working full time in the corporate world
I soon had many friends who made glass beads
and sculptures.
 
Artists in any medium have very talented people
and quite a few who just enjoy
being an artist. 
I fall in the latter set of artists
who captures their love of something in glass.
 
If I could scatter flower seeds
throughout the world I would be very happy
for there is nothing more beautiful
than fields of wild flowers.
 
I sell my glass floral beads online
and in one bead show held in Tucson every February
 
 
where I mingle with great glass artists
drink and be merry
 
It is going to be a great show!
 
barb

No comments:

Post a Comment