Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Snarkiness Is My Attitude


A witty mannerism, personality, or behavior that is a combination of sarcasm and cynicism. Usually accepted as a complimentary term. Snark is sometimes mistaken for a snotty or arrogant attitude.
 
 
I wonder sometimes 'who' writes definitions
for words that are not words that have been around forever.
 
Hello...I was born snarky
though the definition of my flippant sarcasm/cynicism remarks
didn't have a 'cool' word to define it until someone
invented 'snarky'.
 
I think sarcasm is the greatest form of expression
whether it is in words or illustrations
and I think it is so vital in this world of half-truths
and blatant lying that we are immersed
in day and night.
 
Am I arrogant...am I
probably but not arrogant like I am better or more
intelligent or even can see things clearer
but in the fact that others should be more aware
of the crap that fills their days.
 
I love to be snarky
for it allows me to roll my eyes like a professional
as I walk away leaving others to ask "what?"
Humans are very strange animals don't you think?
I think so.
 
We have the ability to create good things
to watch the world open like a morning glory
to build and experience
we have the ability to make the right choices
and yet we squander it.
 
"There but for the grace of God go I."
One of my favorite sayings which I have said before
and yet I am secular for I don't believe
in things that man wrote as true
anymore than there is a clown in the sewers.
 
Believe in the truth
question every thing that is thrown at you
question, question and question again
for only a fool and his money
will weave a story that while entertaining you
steals your right to question.
 
I like being snarky
I love being snarky
I was born to question and explore life
and it is a wonderful world in which to partake
despite the annoyance of humans.
 
barb

No comments:

Post a Comment