Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Little Things...



I bought a new laptop which I love and I have adjusted to the new explorer connections though it is not what I would call an improvement.  When I tried to post on my blog it said I didn't have the latest internet connection and must upgrade.

Being such a good little doobie...I checked it out and it told me I had the most up-to-date of everything in the world.  Puzzled it then told me how to find it on my computer and there it was in the apps.  So I log on with Internet Explorer 10 and my blog works perfectly.  So do I switch everything from the light Explorer or just use two different connections?  This is where procrastination comes in handy for I will deal with that later.

Above is a photograph of three glass cherry blossoms made from boro glass.  What is boro?  It is a glass that is very hard to melt as in it takes a high temperature to reach the melting point.  My torch is designed for glass that melts easier but as you can see it will melt boro with patience and persistence.  I have been working on the torch for twelve years and have shied away from using boro but I am bored and when I am bored I try things I normally don't. 

I am in a bubble of boredom and one must wonder how anyone can be bored but I am.  My writing just isn't moving forward, I can't find a good book to read, my house is purged and clean, the garden has been winterized and I am bored.   I guess I will ride this one out and just enjoy the vacuum of my muse.

barb

No comments:

Post a Comment