Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The Winds of Time Always Changing



Waiting for breakfast
it is my favorite and least favorite meal
because it is always about the eggs
I don't particularly like
eggs...they are okay if you soak them with hot sauce
or cook with cheese...lots of cheese.
 
This week has been about
running errands...to and fro I go getting
a new phone .... see how nice it takes a selfie...
new nerdy glasses...and damn if my
hair isn't growing out natural.
 
I am in the countdown for a trip
to Paris
I have to get my suitcase fixed
look for the plug adaption thing you need
putting places on Google map
and knowing I need a list
because I am going to forget something.
 
Do I take the leather jacket
or the fur lined leather jacket...no I don't think
it is real fur because no one has yelled at me
but we're travelling light
and have a great, great apartment not
far from the river.
 
I am hoping it comes with great
French movie music that will follow us...
oh, yeah, I can just upload it
but despite my excitement about this trip
I have done a final edit
on the new story.
 
It was funny because somewhere
in my dreams last night
I wrote a passage that was incredibly first class
I mean the best I've ever written
and I thought
"that was just fantastic"
but I don't remember what I wrote.
 
But now that I know I can write
I can at least strive to put out a book with no errors
and capture that talent that does
not like to see the light of day
maybe a week in Paris will give me inspiration
for where else do you find romance?
 
barb

No comments:

Post a Comment